Friday, May 8, 2009

I Believe in Evolution....


Strange but true, there are people out there who don't, and I dont mean eccentric people like Phoebe Buffay!
I can't fathom what part among all the immense amount proofs, scientific data and actual FOSSILS do they don't believe in, its so crystal clear out there! I don't want to throw scientific crap here like blood matches with chimps and DNA similarities, we all know that. What these non-believers argue about is the involvement of God. Technically I'm not an Athiest, but I just trust the people in labcoats more. And if they give me proof about something I believe them. All I would pin point here is the clear involvement of God in Evolution. Going through all that we have studied in our Biology courses and going through published information, I can firmly say God is what drove and guided Evolution! The "chance molecular reaction" and the "survival of certain cells" is just like we speak today of "luckily catching the taxi" or "feeling safe on a lonely road". Then how can Evolution be termed as Anti-God and un-natural???

2 comments:

  1. okay,miss..where did this come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally know people who dont believe in evolution, can u blv that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete